Tracking My Order
Deseret Book uses a variety of companies to ship and deliver your order. Tracking numbers are provided for most shipments. It is not unusual, however, for some packages to not have daily updates on the tracking and in some cases may not update for a few days. Some reasons for not seeing updates in the tracking may be:
- Delays in scanning events and website updates.
- Package may not be scanned until it reaches a hub near the destination
- Shipment is done by a consolidator (sorted by one company and then handed over to USPS for delivery) and does only provides updates on pick up and then again on delivery.
- The delivery time quoted is still valid even if the package isn't showing any movement when you track the package. To review estimated shipping times visit:
- If you see not status changes on tracking after 7 business days for standard US mail, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.