MP3 Download Instructions for Android Devices
We recommend downloading the file on a desktop/laptop computer, extracting the file, and then using a media player to listen or move the file to the requested Android device.
Step One: To access your download, follow this link:
You will be prompted to login with your email login and your Deseret Book password. After you are logged in tap or click on “My Account” at the top right. Tap or click “Order History” on the left and then tap or click the Order number for your mp3 audio then you will see your download listed.
Step Two: Right-click the download button and a pop up window of options will appear. You will want to select the option, "save target as," or "save link as." Once you select this, the download window will appear asking where you would like to save the file. We recommend saving the file to your desktop, that way you can move it to the appropriate media player you use.
• Prior to adding the file to the Android device, the folder needs to be unzipped (takes the compressed file, and makes it a normal file that iTunes can use).
Extracting the Zipped folder: For album downloads, it will save to your computer as a zipped file. This is a compressed file that makes the music easier to download. To unzip the file:
1. Locate the compressed folder that you want to extract files or folders from. Typically for most PC computers, this will appear either on your desktop, or in the 'Downloads' folder which is located in the 'My Documents' folder.
2. Then do the following:
• To extract/unzip the entire contents of the compressed folder, right-click the folder, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions prompts
• After the process is complete a regular looking folder should appear under the zipped folder. This regular looking folder is the one we will want to move to the Android device.
• Connect your Android device to the computer and add the mp3 folder and files to your Android device.
- Call Us @ 888.846.7302